Saturday, November 26, 2011

Knock Knock

Pin It
I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Whew! What a crazy couple of months it’s been! I am happy to report that we have found a new place, are almost settled in, and are falling more and more in love with our new home.

After living in an apartment for so long, the first week at our new home felt like vacation. This house comes with a yard, a driveway, backyard with trees, dried leaves to kick through, flowers, fruits, butterflies, caterpillars and all the other things that a 2 year old loves! Makes me happy too :)
Here are some pictures of our two babies in our new home.
I have done a little baking in the new place, and will start regular posting in a couple of weeks.If you've noticed, I did some restaurant reviews in this last couple of months that I published earlier today.

Thanks to all of you who wrote to me to see how things are going. I really, really appreciate it! 

You guys are the best! I can’t wait to get back in touch with all of you... Hugs! Look out for recipe posts in the next couple of weeks! Thanks for your patience... 
Pin It

15 comments:

Kimby said...

So many reasons to be thankful on this Thanksgiving weekend and now you've added even more!  Glad to hear you're enjoying the comforts of home, at last.  (Do you really have fresh limes...?!)  Your little girl (and her pup) are adorable -- her smile says it all.  Welcome back!

Unknown said...

We've missed you!! So happy to hear of your good news! :)

Amanda said...

an apartment to a home! yipee! See, God helped you! Your photography is wonderful too.

amanda

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Whoo hooo!  Welcome back and I'm so happy that your email subscription was working! ;-)  I'm so happy to hear that you all enjoy the new apartment!  I can't wait to see your new posts with lots of baked goods. =)

Zippora Madhukar said...

Your internet is back! Yay! Lovley pictures Marsh ... :)

theharriedcook said...

Thanks Kim! :) You are right - so much to be thankful for! :) Yes, we have fresh limes now, thanks to our neighbor's tree that drops its fruit into our yard :) :) Thanks again for stopping by!

theharriedcook said...

Thank you, Amanda! :) It is a great transition really... and we're loving it! God is good :) And thanks for your comment on my pictures! Appreciate it :) Thanks for stopping by!

theharriedcook said...

Thank you, Nami! I've missed you... I am glad you got the email :) I can't wait to get back to posting soon! Thanks for your comment & for stopping by :)

theharriedcook said...

Internet wasn't back when I posted, but it is now :) :) Thanks, Zip! I really appreciate it...

Magic of Spice said...

Congratulations on your new home and welcome back :)

theharriedcook said...

Thank you, Alisha! I really appreciate it... can't wait to visit your blog & drool over your fabulous food & photography! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Christine said...

Welcome back! Glad you like your new home. Beautiful photos.

Roxana GreenGirl said...

Welcome back Marsha! I'm so happy you found a new home and you all love it! The photos are beautiful!

Manu said...

Aaaawwwwwwwwwww Marsha!!! I am sooooo happy you are back!!!!  Your little one looks so pretty! <3  I am very glad to hear you found a new place and it sounds like you are loving it, which is just great!  Welcome back!  Can't wait to read some more of your yummy recipes! <3

Pudding Pie Lane said...

Congrats on your new home, and your kids are so cute :)

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics